The following resources should provide a fundamental education (and a good start) for you so that you truly understand the reason that every single human being in the world must immediately act in order to save our only home, the innocent nonhuman beings and ourselves. You will reevaluate your diet and the lifestyle you were taught in childhood.
Eye-Opening Videos by an Undercover Investigator (FREE on YouTube)
Poignant talks (FREE on YouTube)
- Dairy is Scary (2016)
- Gary Yourofsky’s “Best Speech Ever” (2010)
- What’s Wrong with Eggs? The Truth About the Egg Industry (2015)
Thought Provoking films (all FREE on YouTube)
- The Game Changers (2018)
- Dominion (2018)
- What the Health (2017)
- Earthlings (2005)
- Speciesism to Veganism (2017)
- H.O.P.E. What You Eat Matters (2018)
- Cowspiracy – The Sustainability Secret (2014)
- Vegan 2017
- Vegan 2018
- Forks over Knives (2011)
- The Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (2011)
- Freston, Kathy, Veganist, Lose Weight, Get Healthy, Change the World. New York: Weinstein Books, 2011.
- Laks, Ellie, My Gentle Barn. New York: Harmony Books, 2014.
- Baur, Gene with Gene Stone, Living the Farm Sanctuary Life. New York: Rodale Inc., 2015.
- Singer, Peter, Animal Liberation, The Definitive Classic of the Animal Movement. New York: Harper-Collins Publishers, 2009.
- Francione, Gary L., Animals as Persons, Essays on the Abolition of Animal Exploitation. New York: Columbia University Press, 2008.
- Goodall, Jane with Phillip Berman, Reason for Hope, A Spiritual Journey. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1999.
- Goodall, Jane, Through a Window, My Thirty Years with Chimpanzees of Gombe. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1990.