The following resources should provide a fundamental education for you so that you truly understand the reason that every single human being in the world must immediately act in order to save our only home on earth.
Eye-Opening Video by an Undercover Investigator
Poignant talks (FREE on YouTube)
- Toward Rational, Authentic Food Choices by Melanie Joy, Ph.D., Ed.M., TEDx Talks
- You Will Never Look at Your Life in the Same Way Again | Eye-Opening Speech! by Earthling Ed
- Best Animal Rights Speech by Simone Reyes
Eye opening films (all FREE on YouTube)
- Speciesism to Veganism (Documentary)
- What the Health (Documentary)
- Earthlings (2005) Full Documentary
- H.O.P.E. What You Eat Matters (2018) – Full Documentary
- Cowspiracy – The Sustainability Secret
- Vegan 2017 – The Film
- Vegan 2018 -The Film
- Food, Inc.
- Forks over Knives
- Forks over Knives – The Engine 2 Kitchen Rescue (Documentary)
- Freston, Kathy, Veganist, Lose Weight, Get Healthy, Change the World. New York: Weinstein Books, 2011.
- Laks, Ellie, My Gentle Barn. New York: Harmony Books, 2014.
- Baur, Gene with Gene Stone, Living the Farm Sanctuary Life. New York: Rodale Inc., 2015.
- Singer, Peter, Animal Liberation, The Definitive Classic of the Animal Movement. New York: Harper-Collins Publishers, 2009.
- Francione, Gary L., Animals as Persons, Essays on the Abolition of Animal Exploitation. New York: Columbia University Press, 2008.
- Goodall, Jane with Phillip Berman, Reason for Hope, A Spiritual Journey. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1999.
- Goodall, Jane, Through a Window, My Thirty Years with Chimpanzees of Gombe. New York: Soko Publications Limited, 1990.